How Can You Help?
How Can You Help?
Courageous Hearts Horsemanship runs off of the funds generated from the services we offer, but also from the kindness of others in their donations. Sometimes families come that cannot afford the cost of the services, and CHH will not turn away anyone in need of our horses and services. Besides the need for our riders, our program demands the care, cost, and tlc of taking care of our therapeutic horses, equipment, and overall needs of continually running. This is where YOU can help!
1. DONATE- you can donate
2. VOLUNTEER your special talents or help with the program!
see details below!
Click the link below to send a donation Via PayPal- Please remember to add your contact information so that we can thank you!
Venmo : @CHHorsemanship
1. SPONSOR A THERAPY HORSE: Choose a Therapeutic horse at CHH to 'sponsor'and your sponsorship will help fund that horse for the allotted time frame, and help all of their participants!
* Cost: $750 per 6 month sponsorship or $1500 per ONE year sponsorship
* Your name/business name will be displayed on the horses stall in our barn for all of our
riders, clients, and public to see for the allotted sponsored time.
* Receive a plaque for appreciation from CHH for your kind sponsorship
* Receive social media and website recognition for your sponsorship and the photos of
how your sponsorship has made a difference for the horse AND riders.
2. DONATION OF ANY SIZE : Donations of every size are greatly appreciated! You will receive a tax deduction letter for all of your kind donations.
3. Memorial Funds:
Do you have any special services that could help our program run?
construction, utility, equine professional services, and more will always help our program help
others and complete our mission of making a difference!
Want to help with our riders? We are always looking for sidewalkers and horse leaders to help with our lessons! Contact us to sign up for volunteer training!